- This policy covers how Zane Williams treats personal information that Zane Williams collects and receives regarding information related to your use of Zane Williams products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Zane Williams collects personal information when you register with Zane Williams, when you use Zane Williams products or services, when you visit Zane Williams pages or the pages of certain Zane Williams partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Zane Williams may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Zane Williams automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Zane Williams cookie information, and the page you request.
- Zane Williams uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Computer configuration: We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed.
- Referral, clickstream and site interaction data: We may also record the URL you linked from to get to www.zanewilliams.com, your clickstream through and from our Web site, and other generally accepted tracking information.
- E-mail delivery and open rates: To help us make our e-mails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the services you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open e-mail from Zane Williams.
Information from Other Sources
- Customer and order data from our partners: If you registered directly with a business partner for which we provide fulfillment or other services, your account information and order information is passed to us.
- Updated delivery and address information: We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
- Demographic and purchase information: We may reference other sources of demographic and purchase information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Messages required to service your Zane Williams account: Zane Williams may send newly registered users a welcoming e-mail, as well as messages confirming each event you register for at www.zanewilliams.com; confirming your account changes; inviting you to participate in customer surveys; and informing you of important product or service updates related to our core business.
- Marketing messages about Zane Williams: We may send you marketing messages related to our services you receive.
- Optional marketing messages from Zane Williams: Registered users may also occasionally receive information or special promotions from Zane Williams about additional services. You may update your preference with regard to receiving such messages by opting out in the footer of each e-mail.
- Optional marketing messages from trusted third parties: With your consent, Zane Williams may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties so that you may receive information or opportunities from them about relevant products and services they offer. You may update your preference by opting out in the footer of each e-mail.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Zane Williams solution services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Zane Williams Newsletter, that are considered part of your Zane Williams account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
"No Spyware" Policy
- Zane Williams does not contain Spyware. Spyware is software that is installed deceptively to gather information about you without your knowledge. This can include centrally recording your personal Internet usage, monitoring your keyboard strokes or capturing personal information. If you think that you downloaded and/or installed spyware, we suggest reporting it on the alt. Privacy spyware newsgroup-available on all Google Groups.
- Zane Williams may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your Zane Williams account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please use the following contact information:
3101 Elm Point Industrial Drive
Saint Charles, MO 63301
Toll Free: 800.395.2468