Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the printing included in the banner price?
Yes, the cost of the banner includes a digitally printed image.
- What is the difference between a ground sleeve with a bearing and without a bearing?
The ground sleeve is for use outdoors, so you can stick it into the ground. The cross base is for use indoors or on pavement.
- Is the height stated on the website the exact height of the finished product?
The pole adds about 1-1/2 feet to the total height of the finished product.
- How much does it weigh?
Depending on the size, about 6 to 8 pounds.
- Are banners one- or two-sided?
Banners are printed correctly, reading on one side and reverse reading on the second side.
- Can banners be printed correctly, reading on two sides?
Yes, please call for pricing.