To ensure your project is done on time, Zane Williams, Inc. has created the following information for submitting artwork.
PROGRAMS USED: Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, InDesign CS6, Corel Draw X3, Quark Express 6.0
HOW TO SAVE ART FILES
- Please save as native file. Such as an EPS, TIFF, AI, INDD, PSD, JPG, etc.
- When saving artwork please included the following; Fonts (or outline all type), linked files (or embed all images) and at least a 1/4" bleed around perimeter of design. When saving Vector files please use Pantone Coated colors or CMYK mixtures.
- When scaling artwork down, please note at what scale you saved down to. For example; Saved art at 1/4, 1/2 size etc. or note at what size to enlarge to; Enlarge art to 400%, 1200% etc.
- Artwork should be at least 150 DPI at full size.
When submitting artwork please make sure that each piece is production ready requiring no additional editing or changes. We do offer 1 hour of complimentary design time for any unexpected problems or errors in customer supplied artwork. All design time outside of the initial 1 hour will be billed at $55 per hour.
GETTING ARTWORK TO ZANE WILLIAMS, INC.
We accept CD’S, DVD’S, or you can upload files via our web site (www.zanewilliams.com) or through our FTP site (call for details).
To ensure your project is done on time, Zane Williams has created the following requirements for submitting artwork. Failure to follow these requirements may result in extra charges and/or production delays
Zane Williams uses the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6: PSD, TIFF, JPG
- Adobe InDesign CS6: INDD, EPS
- Adobe Illustrator CS6: AI, EPS, PDF
- Macromedia Freehand MX
- Corel Draw 12
- Quark Xpress 6.5
Save your files in their original format if possible, including any linked files, fonts etc. Please do not Embed Images.
We accept the following file types:
** Some file types will need to be sent in a zipped file in order to be downloaded through the Artwork form.
We do not accept the following programs:
- Microsoft Office (includes all Microsoft Office products)
- Adobe Pagemaker
- Internet Files
File Types for Screen Print Banners
We prefer vector files with colors identified as Pantone® Coated for spot color selections, as they offer the best quality for your banner art. The following raster image file types are also acceptable, but please note they may require additional work and extra turn-around time for possible art changes or complete re-creation:
When submitting artwork to Zane Williams, please make sure that each piece is production ready—requiring no additional editing or changes. We do offer 1 hour of complimentary design time, for any unexpected problems or errors in customer-supplied artwork. All design time outside of the initial 1 hour will be billed at $55 per hour.
Zane Williams accepts artwork sent on a CD (with a printed copy of the artwork included) or though our FTP site. Please contact a Zane Williams representative if you wish to upload your artwork to our FTP site or have any questions.
To make sure we print your banner correctly, all banner designs need to be proportional to the final size, including representation of hemlines. Our stock sizes with relevant print areas are shown below; your design should fit in the confines of the printable area dimensions.
- Do not embed files
- Include any linked files with your design
- Convert all fonts you are using, to outlines (if not possible, please include all fonts used)